DCM Shriram – Sriram Farm Solutions (SFS), an agricultural inputs solution provider specializing in Seeds and Crop Care Chemicals faced challenges in creating demand in the market and obtaining real-time sales data from retailers who were indirectly engaged through distributors. To address these issues, SFS partnered with O4S to implement a Channel Incentives Solution.
- Generating a steady pull from retailers for Sriram Farm Solutions products
- Absence of engagement with Retailers, as they’re managed through distributors
- Obtaining timely and accurate sales data from retailers who are not directly billed or engaged with SFS
- Designing and implementing a rewards program for retailers based on SKUs, Zone, Tier, Level, Purchasing Patterns etc.
- Expanding SFS’s market presence and reaching a wider network of retailers, thus increasing sales and market share.
- Tackling language barriers across different zone while digital engagement.
To address these challenges, SFS joined forces with O4S to develop a ground-breaking mobile app-based loyalty program for their channel partners. The program focused on:
- Transitioning from coupons to dynamic QR codes on product packaging.
- Monitoring sales through QR code scanning by retailers.
- Engaging partners on a large scale using in-app notifications & SMS service.
- Bosting app engagement through gamification of reward points.
- Devising adaptable incentive schemes based on geography, SKUs, and other essential factors.
- Facilitating seamless redemption options via integrations with regional redemption partners.
- Launching a multilingual application to break down language barriers.
- Implementing zonal or regional controls for business teams to manage local schemes.
- Providing real-time scan logs and data analysis dashboards for adjusting schemes dynamically.
- Efficient Channel Partner Management – Smooth onboarding, registration, and participation processes led to smooth data collection and consolidation of data from various sources.
- Efficient Rewards Calculations and Tracking – Ensuring proper tracking and calculation of incentives for accurate reward distribution.
- Meaningful Incentive Schemes – Business teams could fine-tune schemes based on regional needs and preferences.
- Streamlined Redemption Process – Integrations with regional redemption partners like Amazon, Flipkart, and Bata and direct-to-bank and UPI integrations for cash rewards.
- Heightened Engagement – A multilingual app, notifications, and SMS messaging increased awareness and participation among partners.
- Optimized Operational Efficiency – Automated processes alleviated the administrative workload on Channel Management Teams.
- 15% revenue growth in targeted regions
- Over 80,000 retailers engaged
- 85%+ monthly active retailers
- 96% user approval and satisfaction