- Evato Technology Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, bearing CIN U72200HR2015PTC055320 and having its registered office at 406 – 408, 4th Floor, Address One by Baani, Golf Course Road, Sector 56, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122011 (“Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”). The Company owns the domain at: https://o4s.io (“Website”). The Company through its Website offers the services of re-configured customer relationship management to manage the sales, marketing and revenue programs service offerings (“Service(s)”), either directly or indirectly, to brands / domestic clients (“User(s)” or “you” or “your”). The Website enables the Users to avail Services from and manage their existing and/or potential distributors, retailers, agents and contractors (“Channel Partner(s)”).
- Please note that by visiting the Website you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). All Users of the Website are advised to read and understand our Privacy Notice carefully, as by accessing the Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Privacy Notice and consent to the collection, storage and use of information relating to you as provided herein. By using the Website, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information (defined herein below) in accordance with this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Company that can be accessed on the website www.o4s.io.
- Our Privacy Notice is subject to change from time to time without notice and it is strongly recommended that you periodically review our Privacy Notice as available on the Website. In case you need any clarifications regarding this Privacy Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our Website/ Services and/ or by providing your information, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Website in accordance with this Privacy Notice, including but not limited to your consent for collecting, using, sharing and disclosing your information as per this Privacy Notice. If we decide to change our Privacy Notice, the updated changes shall be available on the Website, so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Types of information we collect
We collect 2 (two) basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Website, i.e. personal information, which is any information that exclusively identifies you (e.g., your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, credit card information amongst others) (“Personal Information”) and non-personal information, which is information that does not exclusively identify you but is related to you nonetheless such as, information about your interests, demographics and use of the sites.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on the Website. We use this information to do internal research on our User’s demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website.
While providing you access to our Website/ Services, we collect the following category of Personal Information: (i) information you give us, (ii) automatic collection of certain information, and (iii) information from other sources including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
We, on the Website, also collect and store Personal Information provided by you, including but not limited to your:
Collect and monitor information about the location of your device to provide better serviceability reduce risks associated with your account on the Website and also provide customised offers/ Services.
Collect and monitor contacts and accounts information to detect references and accounts information to autofill data during processing your requests for value added services.
As may be explicitly required and requested from time to time.
How we use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to operate, provide, and improve our Website/ Services including: providing, delivering, processing transactions related to us; measure, support, and improve our Website/ Services; provide recommendations and personalization; comply with legal obligations; communicate with you; marketing; fraud and abuse prevention and credit risks; other purposes for which we may seek your consent.
Personal Information about our User is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our User’s Personal Information to others. We share Personal Information only for the following purposes with the authorised vendors/ affiliates only:
- Transactions involving third parties. For example, you can order services, software, and content from Channel Partners using our Website/ Services and we provide those Channel Partners information to facilitate your subscription, purchases, or support.
- Transactions involving third party payment intermediaries: By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you give consent to your financial information being shared with third party payment intermediaries, to facilitate your reward point redemption, KYC, verification and remittance to your bank account directly.
- Third party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, for delivering hardware, sending communications, processing payments, assessing credit and compliance risks, analyzing data, providing marketing and sales assistance, conducting customer relationship management, and providing training. With your prior consent, these third party service providers shall have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or services. In such transactions, Personal Information generally is 1 (one) of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the individual consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of us and others: We release account and other Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of the Company, our Users, or others.
- At your option: Other than as set out above, we shall seek your consent when Personal Information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Location of Personal Information
The Company is located in India, Singapore and United States, and our affiliated companies may be located throughout the world. Depending on the scope of your interactions with our Services/ Website, your Personal Information may be stored in or accessed from multiple countries, including India, unless otherwise stipulated by applicable law. Whenever we transfer Personal Information to other jurisdictions, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Non-personally identifiable information
Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify a specific end user. This type of information may include things like the URL of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol address, etc. Such information may be used by us to analyse trends and gather demographic information, etc.
Collection of installed applications
We collect a list of the installed applications’ metadata information which includes the application name, package name, installed time, updated time, version name and version code of each installed application on your device to assess your credit worthiness and enrich your profile with pre-approved customized Services.
How we secure information
Your Security is our highest priority and we design our systems and protocols with your security and privacy in mind, and in furtherance of the same we ensure the following:
- We maintain a wide variety of compliance programs that validate our security controls.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from the Websites/ Services by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard only when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of Personal Information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Information to you.
Our Website/ Services may include third party links to other websites and/or applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, or services.
Access and choice
You can view, update, and delete certain information about you, your account and your interactions with our Website/ Services. If you cannot access or update your information yourself, you can always contact us for assistance.
You have choices about the collection and use of your Personal Information. Our Services/ Website include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used wherein you can choose not to provide certain information.
Retention of information
The Company reserves the right to retain the information (including Personal Information) of the Users upon termination of Service (both trial or subscription) for up to a period of 90 (ninety) days from the end of such trial or subscription period.
Contacts and notices
If you have any concern about privacy or want to contact our data controller(s) please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. You may also contact us at the addresses below:
ATTN: ETPL Legal
Evato Technology Private Limited,
406, Address One Baani
Sector 56, Gurgaon – 122011, Haryana India
- Recognizing you when you sign in use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, relevant to your interests on the Website and third-party sites.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
You can manage browser Cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable Cookies, and when Cookies will expire. If you disable all Cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer Cookies to your browser.
If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Google API disclosure
We have developed functionality that allows its Users to connect their Gmail mailbox with your account on our Website. Connecting your Gmail mailbox with your account on Website allows the Company to access your Personal Information on Google, including those made available to create, view your email address, and access your emails, and to transmit the Service data to third party websites/ applications listed on the Website, with which you integrate your account. This connection will also allow you to respond to your emails received on your Gmail mailbox directly from your account and to delete them once they are fetched into your account.
Company’s use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the requirement of Limited Use.